Traveller FAQs

If you do not find the answer to your questions here, please feel free to contact us.

01. Am I eligible for a tax refund?

Have you travelled in Europe or lived in a country outside the EU for more than six months per year? Are you older than 16? Good news: you are eligible for a tax refund, so be sure to take advantage of it!

02. Must my merchandise export form be stamped?

Yes. In order to receive your refund, your VAT refund form must be stamped by customs officials (or a PABLO kiosk in France) with an official seal. Show your merchandise, receipts and VAT refund forms to customs officials before leaving Europe to get your exports validated. If you are leaving Europe by train, boat or car, show your documents at the border or when you board.

03. What is the minimum purchase for a tax refund?

In France, the legal minimum is €100.01 all taxes included over 3 days in one shop.

04. How do I get my refund?
You have several options. You can receive your refund in cash at airports and in town (click here to see our partners), get a refund transferred directly to your credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, etc.) or bank account, or simply receive a check via the post at your home address. You must choose your refund method when you make a purchase, as this method will be listed on your VAT refund form.
05. Can I receive a tax refund for goods I ship or order on the internet?
No. Tax refunds are only available for goods sold by retailers and exported directly in the traveller’s luggage.
06. To whom should I send my VAT refund form?

Please use the envelope provided at the time of purchase. If you no longer have it, send your VAT refund form to the following address:

SolPay FRANCE : 11/13 chemin de l’industrie – Canépole 06110 LE CANNET

SolPay UK: 21 lombard street LONDON EC3V 9AH